Automatic liquid soap dispenser wall mount appears more and more frequently in public, which uses digital circuit control and infrared automatic induction and battery (or DC power) drive with stable and reliable operation, strong resistance to light source interference, and sensitive induction.
Features of Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser
Soap Out in 0.25seconds: No need to wait
Automatic Induction: Rely on infrared sensor technology
Vibration reduction: Provides a comfortable sense of use
USB charging: It is easy to charge
Contact-free: It is safer because of avoiding contact with bacteria
How To Use Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Turn the top groove button to open the hand sanitizer machine
- Flip the soap machine shell as the picture shown to nearly 180°to take out the inside sanitizer tank
- Unplug the water tank cap and fill the tank with1200ml of hand sanitizer. Ps. For the first time use, press the pump a few times to expel excess air.
- There are four grooves on the back for easy hanging on the wall.
- Switch ON and the machine starts to work while the power indicator lights up.
- Just put your hand under the machine without touch, the hand soap will automatically come out while the sensing distance is about8cm.
- When the power supply disconnected, the machine won’t work. Snap the front shell and when the green light on, the machine start to work.
- In order to prevent misoperation, there should be at least 40cm space under the sensor and place the hand machines in shady areas.
- Avoid blocking the liquid outlet with any subjects.
- Keep the liquid pure and clean in the sanitizer tank.
- Avoid direct water splashing on the machine.
- If there is still liquid in the container during disassembling, do not lay the machine flat in case the liquid flows out and cause damage to the motor and circuit board. Pour it out before disassembling.