Saliva Sample Collection DNA/RNA
Disposable saliva sample collections are great replacement for nasal swab kits. Welcome to get wholesale quote from MOQ: 10000kits thru:
Whatsapp: (86)13951936338 – Jessie
DNA and RNA saliva sample collection is designed for the collection and preservation of nucleic acids from saliva samples. Samples stored in the Saliva Collection kits are stable at ambient temperature, and can be frozen for longer-term storage.
This DNA and RNA saliva sample collection simply requires users to deposit saliva into the spit cup, add the preservation solution, and shake vigorously to ensure proper stabilization.
- The saliva sample should be free of debris and sputum.
- Storage condition: Store at 15-30℃ away from light.
- Preservation Period: 12 months
Procedures of Saliva Sample Collection
1. Do not eat, drink, smoke, chew gum,brush your teeth, or use mouthwash for at least 30 minutes before providing your sample.
2.To collect saliva,press the tip of the tongue against the upper or lower jaw. Spit in the funnel gently until the saliva (non-bubble) reaches 2ml scale.
3.Keep the collection tube in an upright position and carefully remove the funnel.
4.Unscrew the cap of the preserving solutiontube and pour the solution into the collection tube slowly.
5.Tighten the collection tube with the tube cap.
6.Reverse the colection tube 5 times in order to mix the saliva and preserving solution.
Advantages of Saliva Sample Collection
- User-friendly and non-invasive sample collection method.
- Pure DNA/RNA: Ready-to-use in all downstream applications, including sensitive downstream assays.
- Cost-saving: Reduce your shipping costs with room temperature shipments.
- Safe: samples are non-infectious thanks to its optimized Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our quality 100% guarantee.
- Extensive objects: Especially suitable for children and patients who do not meet the conditions for blood collection.
Precautions of Applying Saliva Sample Collection
- Do not eat, smoke, chew gum or drink water 30 minutes before saliva collection.
- Please relax your cheek and gently massage your cheek with your finger for 15-30 seconds to produce saliva.
- Check the saliva collection tube, and make sure there is no leakage.
- The saliva DNA/RNA collection kit is disposable and cannot be reused.
- Saliva collection kits should be treated as infectious substances and should be operated in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.