Transfer pipette is the disposable plastic pipet used to transfer small volumes of liquids. They consist of a long, slender tube and a molded bulb that can be gently compressed and relaxed to remove or dispense the desired liquid. This product is mainly a replacement head for extracting liquid.
Features Of Transfer Pipette
- Smooth Inner Wall: To minimize liquid residue and ensure the accuracy of liquid absorption
- Super Hydrophobicity: The hydrophobic filter element forms a strong barrier to the aerosol, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination between the sample and the pipette.
- Optimized Aperture: Ensure smooth sample absorption
- Good Temperature Resistance: -80 ℃ -121 ℃, no deformation after high temperature and high pressure
- Advanced Technology: Ultra-fine grinding and forming technology, no need for mold release agent, guarantee better product quality
- Innovative Design: to ensure good flexibility, tightness, and compatibility of products
- Standard Workshop: 100,000 level dust-free workshop, to ensure that the product is free of heat source, endotoxin, DNA enzyme, and RNA enzyme
- Good transparency: With good transparency, easy to observe the liquid level when using
- Resistant To Organic Solvents: Can be used for the absorption of various organic solvents
This type of transfer pipette is generally suitable for all work in laboratories, chemical testing, microbiology, and biological or scientific research.