Nucleic acid detection kit is a relatively stable detection method for judging whether it is infected with new virus. If the test result is positive, it is judged to be infected with new virus.
How to Use the Nucleic acid detection Kit
- Speciment Sampling: Disposable virus sampling tubes are required, including pharyngeal swabs and nasal swabs.
- DNA / RNA Extraction: An extractant is needed to extract viral DNA / RNA from the sample (blood, feces, body fluids, etc.).
- Detection: When using a SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid detection kit, the amount for one serving is about 1 microgram each time
- Using a fluorescent quantitative PCR instrument
- The sensitivity of the virus RNA extraction kits very high, in order to prevent pollution, each step needs to be carried out in sections.
- Wear work clothes and latex gloves during the process, use a pipette, and dispose of all waste generated in the experiment in time.
- Be sure to strictly follow the operating steps in the manual to prevent errors.
- The 2019-nCoV reaction solution in the kit contains components that are sensitive to light, and it needs to be stored in the environment of -15 ℃ ~ -25 ℃ in the dark.
- After the reaction, please put the amplification tube in a sealed bag and discard it. It is forbidden to open the cover because it is easy to cause aerosol pollution.
- Do not mix reagents with different batches.
This nucleic acid detection kit has passed the accuracy test of the “New Crown Virus Transcription RNA Standard Substance” developed by Shanghai and has reached the national standard. It has also passed the CE certification. It has high accuracy and can be used with confidence. Discover other Medical Diagnostic Equipments with Ownhealthylife.